Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gutless, part II


You are being outscored 29-1 in the last three games vs a team. You get a hit to break up a no-hitter in the sixth inning. Will anyone throw at somebody now? I'm still waiting. We'll be waiting for a while.

And why the hell is Argenis Reyes hitting second??

David Wright should have smacked that Yankee photographer in the front row in the first inning after missing a chance at that popup. He wouldn't. He's David Wright. Mr. Nice Guy. Mr. I pat everybody's behind when they join me at third base.

Jorge Posada needs to just age and retire already. Enough is enough. And to think, in this series, we would have been better off had Derek Jeter been playing instead of Ramiro Pena.

To the person who bought my tickets for last night's game at 200% above face value, I quote the great Mark Messier at his retirement ceremony: "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment