Monday, September 7, 2009

Murphy's...


I'm not going to say it. I'm sure you have seen enough references to the law I'm referring to in other game recaps.

Did not watch a single bit of the action yesterday, but it was all about Daniel Murphy and Mike Pelfrey. Murphy drove in all four runs and Pelfrey went eight innings in giving up only a run.

Checking out the game highlights on mlb.com, I see another fine play by Cory Sullivan in left. At the same time we hear that Gary Sheffield is unlikely to come back this season. Addition by subtraction?

I know a lot of people don't care that the Marlins are coming to town, but I would like to see a three game sweep to knock the Fish out of the playoff hunt. They are still alive, barely, and remember the endings of the last two seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment